MUCKLE OSSA's BLOG

Aaaal sorts aa stuff fae Sheltie land....
includes stuff fae Muckle Ossa, Little Ossa and Fladda.....
and any guest stacks, holms, geo's, kame's, baaaas, headlands, voes, firths, lochs, lighthouses, etc.

Friday 12 February 2010

EEEEyyyyooow and Paaaaahooooo

I am undone.....brought to my knees with a most unpleasant malady. My nasels have been infested with a rhino(virus) and have swollen to the size of the Blackwawll Tunnel innit. I am unable to enjoy any sustanence due to complete and total loss of olfactory sense and I am in receipt of hate mail from Rudolf as he is jealous of my hooter. Muckle, is this wat you had the other week?
Hoping this find you in better health then mesen!
Peerie Ossa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here. All comments are moderated before becoming visible.