MUCKLE OSSA's BLOG

Aaaal sorts aa stuff fae Sheltie land....
includes stuff fae Muckle Ossa, Little Ossa and Fladda.....
and any guest stacks, holms, geo's, kame's, baaaas, headlands, voes, firths, lochs, lighthouses, etc.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Peerie O's take on da Volcano

Gadzooks, Muckle and Flad. What is this??? Here was me thinking that MO had beans and cabbage for tea last night..but no it’s far more serious. I do hope that this ash does not start to fall down, else what little girss I have on my head will be smothered ….this does fear not concern Flad though. On the other hand, you may recall tha PO had a premonition on 16 March, only I got the glacier wrong. I said Cousin Vatnajokell however it was old Cousin Gigjokell. Didn’t really know him that well, a bit strange…quiet like. No wonder I suppose, sitting on a volcano for all this time. Anyhoo, what if theres more??? This sea level is getting a bit of a concern…Muckle, could you throw Flad a line to attach to. Flad you might want to start brushing up on your submarine lingo.


FYI MO and Flad, this does not mean you can start consuming beans and cabbage.
 
Perrie O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here. All comments are moderated before becoming visible.